Monday, February 9, 2015

Entry 264: Amnia Cycle pages 87,88,&89

Chapter 3
Chapter 4


This is the end of Chapter 4.

I like the idea that Tara's space adventure has basically led her to such a pedestrian scene.

I think the next two chapters are going to get pretty strange. I know what chapters 5 and 6 need to be. I'm excited about them and I'm not totally sure how I'm going to pull them off. 

In Chapter 5 we'll learn all about Shana Tyson... I think. Their will be some ambiguity that won't become clear till the end of this whole story. I'll also be checking in with Captain Zoltan. Haven't seen him in a while.

In Chapter 6 it's going to be all about Byzner and Amnia. This will be a fun one.

The next thing I'll be doing for Amnia Cycle will be the cover for Chapter 4. Check back for that. I'm also working on some extra content for a print release. 

Till then, I'll hopefully have some news about S.H.I.E.L.D. and Infinity Gauntlet soon.

blogged and blogged

No comments:

Post a Comment