Friday, July 29, 2011

Entry 124: S.H.I.E.L.D. #2 is STILL coming

I realized that in my last post I didn't say WHEN Shield #2 was going to be here. I only said that it was coming. Real good, Dustin. What a maroon.

Wed, August 3rd

That's the day.

2011 for you future people. You missed it, future person. Where were you? You're only just now reading about this? This is old news. Where you even born yet when this issue came out, future person? At any rate, I'm sure you can find it somewhere.
Hey, if all of you people who aren't future people want to become future people now, just read my old posts.
Check it out. Another preview. This time with words.


3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to drop a line and say how much I enjoy your art. This series is why I am getting back into comics. Not the recent bout of movies, but because I found your LJ by complete accident and adored what you had of S.H.I.E.L.D. on it. And now I ended up with a blog account just to say this.

    Wow, I just realized how slightly creepy and stalkerish that sounds. Still, it's pretty much the truth, and I just wanted to say again how much I enjoy your drawing as well as the story. It's a nice treat to be able to enjoy both, as it seems to be a rare combination any more.

    Thank you for sharing these pages with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not creepy at all. I really appreciate you coming on and commenting. That's cool that Shield is getting you back into comics. It means a lot to me to hear that. What other comics are you getting into?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been checking out the Ultimate series of things again. Mostly Avengers and Thor. One of my friends got some of the Marvel Adventures Avengers set, and those cracked me up. Looking at new things, and digging out my old ones. Like the old Ninja Turtle comics and nineties X-Men.

    Glad I'm not too creepy.

    ReplyDelete