Monday, May 30, 2011

Entry 119: My Work Space


Check it out! This is my work space.

I've always wanted to do a post like this, where I put up a picture of where I work. But I've been putting it off because I want to paint the walls and get another book shelf and it's just not how I want it yet. But screw it, here it is as of right now.

If you're wondering what the things are that I have surrounding me at this moment, here is a guide.

1. Photo Copy of a page from Akira Club by Otomo.
2. Photo Copy of a page from  Mad Woman of the Sacred Heart by Moebius.
3. Photo Copy of a page from Incal by Moebius.
4. Photo Copy of a page from Akira by Otomo.
5. Photo Copy of a page from Approaching Centauri by Moebius.
6. Photo Copy of a page from Wild C.A.T.S./X-Men by Travis Charest.
7. Photo Copy of a page from Brutus Magazine by Otomo.
8. Photo Copy of a page from The Long Tomorrow by Moebius.
9. Photo Copy of a page from Nasicaa by Hayao Miyazaki.
10. Photo Copy of a page from Mad Woman of the Sacred Heart by Moebius.
11. Photo Copies of pages from Space Girl by Travis Charest.
12. Print of a page from Fantastic Four Giant size Adventures #1 "Thing Thing" by me.
13. Print of Axe Cop pin up by me.
14. French pressed Stumptown Coffee on a cup warmer.
15. Double lamps so that I never have to see the shadow of my own hand.
16. Photo copies of all my Shield pages for quick reference.
17. Where the magic happens.
18. A bunch of Manga books.
19. Books that I did.
20. Masamune Shirow's Appleseed book 2 out for inspiration.
21. S.H.I.E.L.D.  Hard Back and issue 1 of volume 2
22. Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol. 3 and 4 which I'm reading.
23. The Metabarons single issues 1-4 which I am re-reading.
24. A borrowed dvd set of Avatar the Last Airbender book 3. I liked it!
25. Vhs copies of The Prisoner show brought in to loan to Ben Bates.
26. Transformer Alternator toys: Rollbar, Ricochet. Mirage, Sunstreaker, and Prime.
27. Book shelf full of books that inspire me or that I've recently purchased.
28. My portfolio that I use to take pages home in.
29. Various art books and old sketch books.
30. A giant Chincha beetle from the Andromeda Galaxy.
31. My weapons of choice, a set of Rapidograph Pins.
32. Trash can.
33. Buddah by Osamu Tezuka vol.1-3 I've read vol. 1. Need to read the other two.
34. A snow globe with a pop art "BAM" in it. It was a gift From Jodi Picoult given to me during The Tenth Circle book tour.
35. Quimby The Mouse figure.
36. Window that looks directly at other office windows only 15 feet away.
37. Back to The Future  Hotwheels DeLorean.
38. Metal Batwing toy.
39. Inky cup...?
40. Periscope Studio jerks... I kid.
41. Jeremy Barlow's Book shelf.
42. i-tunes

And if you'd like to see what's in my book shelf here you go.

I did my first ever podcast recently. I've debated whether I wanted to post about it here or not. I was pretty nervous about it and I felt really awkward. I don't think I did a very good job. But, what the hell, I'll go ahead and post it.

Here it is:
 Comic Geek Speak: Talking S.H.I.E.L.D. with Hickman & Weaver
I promise to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment