Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Entry 117: FCBD sketches

I don't have as much to show you from this Free Comic Book Day as I've had in the past. Last year and the year before I spent the whole day signing and sketching. This year I was only there for a few hours, so I was only able to do a few sketches.

Still, it was a lot of fun.
I enjoyed signing the Shield hardback books for people. I also was doing quick head sketches in the inside of peoples books. Here are a few of those.

Here's a sketch that I like. It was for an Eve themed sketch book, as in: Adam and Eve.

And I did a few Star Wars related sketches.
The first is of Celeste Morne from Star Wars: Vector.
And the second is of Anakin and Obi Wan. I didn't have any reference on hand for this so I was winging it.
Aaaannnd... That's it.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome sketches- so detailed, especially the Anakin/Obi-Wan one. How long did each of them take to do?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Deadpool sketch
    Wanted to say thanks again for the Deadpool sketch, it's truthfully one of the best and most detailed ones I have. I'm definitly going to have you do another one for me next time I see you at a signing.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not long. I couldn't tell you exactly how long, but I'm pretty quick with this kind of stuff. If only I could draw comic pages so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: Thanks for the Deadpool sketch
    No problem. Thanks for coming and getting a sketch.

    ReplyDelete