Friday, April 3, 2009

Entry 61: Emerald City Comic Con


Right now I am packing up to go to the Emerald City Comic Con and I'll be hitting the road in a few short hours. I wanted to get on here sooner and say that I'd be there but It's been a busy week. Anyways, if you're going too, please come and find me. Say Hi. I'll be at table F-07 and I'll be doing sketches and commissions. I'll also have some sneak peeks at stuff I'm working on.

The convention has put together a charity art book called "Monsters And Dames" and the piece you see above is my contribution. From what I've seen of the other pieces this looks like it will be a really great book. I really want to get my hands on one. There are only 850 copies so we'll see. I'll also be donating my original piece for the charity auction to benefit the Seattle Children's Hospital.

I'll be back next week to do a post about X-Men Kingbreaker #4. That's out you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment