Sunday, February 8, 2009

Entry 59: On A Personal Note

 This journal is about my professional career in comics. I don't do a lot of talking about my personal life unless I think it pertains to my career. And well, I've got some personal news that I believe will have an impact on my career. I'm going to be a dad! That's right! I'm very excited. My fiancee, Lauren, is pregnant and it's pretty freaking awesome.

 I'd go on about it but I think I should just direct you to Lauren's Live Journal page. She's just posted about our baby and I encourage you to click over and read her post. It's a great post, a much better post than I could write. Here's the link. Lauren's LJ

 Also, if you're checking out her journal be sure to scroll down and check out her past entries. She's selling a damn good recreation of the Raptor shirt the Enid wears in the Ghost World movie. In my opinion, it's a must have for fans of that movie.

3 comments: