Friday, June 6, 2008

Entry 42: Rebellion 15 Preview



Everytime I post any kind of preview for an upcoming Star Wars issue I usually ask the editors at Dark Horse first if it's cool to post what I want to post. Sometimes they say no, like in the case of Entry 39 where all I could post was a costume design for Luke. But, it seems thees 2 pages have been posted by Rob Williams on his blog already. So I assume he got permission to post them.
Something to note on these pages: they were drawn at a reduced size almost at the size they will be printed.
Star Wars: Rebellion #15
Writer: Rob Williams
Artist: Dustin Weaver
Cover Artist: Travis Charest
Colorist: Will Glass
The biggest Star Wars event of 2008 has reached the Rebellion era. Now, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, and Chewie will have to deal with "Vector" as it crosses their paths and changes the galaxy!
It has been twenty years since Darth Vader's encounter with the power of the Muur Talisman. As the power of the Rebellion grows, Vader's thoughts turn to the ancient Sith relic: though he was unable to harness its power, might it be used as a weapon against the enemies of the Empire?
Luke and Leia are walking into a trap, one which may close on both sides!
Publication Date: Jul 30, 2008

2 comments:

  1. Tools?
    Do you ink that with tech pens or with one of those obnoxious dip pens that make most people get filled with rage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: Tools?
    Yeah, I use Rapidographs with a little bit of brush. I have wanted to learn to use a nib. It's a look that I really like. Some of my favorite art was done with a nib, so I figure I should learn to use one at some point.

    ReplyDelete