Saturday, March 1, 2008

Entry 30: Jelly of February


I haven't done a Jelly of the Month entry since October partly because of Holidays and how busy I've been but mainly because none of the subjects for Nov-Jan have inspired me. The subject for February was Marvel Comics, how could I not do something? Wolverine is probably my favorite Marvel character and Barry Windsor Smith's Weapon-X is definitely one of my favorite Wolverine stories. So drawing Weapon-X was a natural. I did this piece really quick with very little laying out. It was fun to just let her rip.
Once again, check out the other artists take on this subject at the Jelly of the Month blog.

1 comment:

  1. My fave piece...
    Being color blind I really like seeing black and white pieces more than color ones, I can't really appreciate those...lol..
    I can't wait to see your stuff in rebellion...

    ReplyDelete